According to Public Health England, 60% of smokers want to quit, and with our support you could have more success.
Why should I stop?
- After 1 year, your risk of heart disease halves compared to someone who is still smoking
- After 10 years your risk of lung cancer falls to half of a smoker
- After 15 years your risk of a heart attack falls to that of someone who has never smoked.
- Exposure to second-hand smoke can increase the risk of lung cancer and heart disease by about 25%
- If you smoke 5 cigarettes a day you could save £653 in a year
How can Browns Pharmacy help?
Our Browns Pharmacy Online Stop Smoking Service gives you access to support, tips and pharmacy advice about the latest stop smoking aids. The support includes advice on a wide range of Nicotine Replacement Therapies, such as lozenges, patches, sprays and gums. Our team is here to support you with as much help as you require. SHOP NOW
All data taken from smokefree.nhs.uk