If you would like to apply to any of our positions that are available, please use our contact us page which can be found here.
- Provide a safe and efficient Pharmaceutical Service within the accepted legal and professional requirements following relevant policies and procedures and the GPhC code of ethics. Ensure full personal and staff compliance with company SOPs.
- Manage the collection of prescriptions and home delivery service ensuring an efficient service that meets the needs of the store, surgeries and patients.
- Ensure that all enhanced services are proactively offered to patients and customers and opportunities for new services are highlighted so that appropriate action can be taken. It is recognised that some services will be affected by religious or moral beliefs (See Medicines Ethics and Practice Guide).
- Project a positive image of the company as its representative, both to company staff and external organisations.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met, and that all necessary records are kept/maintained and staff are aware of their own personal responsibilities for Health and Safety.
- Qualified to degree level in pharmaceutical science.
- Registered with GPhC and compliant with standards for pharmacy practice.
- Good attention to detail and high levels of concentration.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- High level of IT literacy and numeracy.